- Job Feld
- Unbefristetes Dienstverhältnis
Deine Rolle im Team
- Lead and manage Application Support team (Client Solutions Support)
- Be accountable for the operations of all Issuing related products and oversee operational activities
- Negotiate and set Service Level Agreements with the business stakeholders
- Measure and improve the end-to-end performance of the Issuing services against agreed Service Level Agreements and business targets
- Maintain a strong relationship with the business owners (customers) and the Application support teams (delivery) with regular service review meetings - this is key element of this role.
- Plan and execute a CIP (Continuous Improvement Plan)
- Represent Operations in requirements capture and definition of products
- Analyze, identify, monitor, measure and investigate issues related to the value chain of GB's transactions across systems.
- Troubleshoot, coordinate permanent fixes for transactions not following the predefined business flow, estimate urgency and impact, work closely with Global Blue's 2nd/ 3rd Level Application Support teams, Business Process team, Product Management and IT Development and Operations department.
- Create, organize methodologies to identify potential technical errors which influence the Global Blue transaction Value chain, maintain structured business requirements documentation
- Drive and perform root cause analysis and financial Impact analysis
- Coordinate incident resolution through 2nd and 3rd Level support
- Lead from time-to-time taskforces to get severe bugs eliminated swiftly.
- Initiate and drive problem management activities to remove incident root causes
- Report on identified risks and CIP to senior management level regularly
- Liaise with business units, customers and suppliers in order to establish and translate business requirements into Functional and Non-functional Requirements
- Proactively cultivate good relationships with Business Units and other stakeholders to ensure flawless and transparent communication channels
- Hold regular service review meetings with business stakeholders, engineering, and product
- Financial Controlling of Issuing related budget
Unsere Erwartungen an dich
- At least BSc. Degree in IT or computer science or several years of proven experience as technology lead or manager
- in a transaction processing or financial services environment
- modelling based on UML and BPML with a modelling tool
- Good understanding of relational database concepts (MS SQL), heterogeneous IT environments, including up-to-date technologies such as SOA, containers, cloud services.
- Good understanding of modern Web Services architectures and blueprints
- Scripting skills (SQL, PowerShell, awk, rex etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
- ITIL certification is a plus
- Min. 3 years of working experience as a Business Analyst / System Analyst / Senior Systems Engineer, ideally
- Experience in working with dislocated teams in a global, multicultural environment
- Experience with analytical tools (Splunk, SAS, Excel etc.)
Gesundheit, Fitness & Fun
Essen & Trinken
Themen mit denen du dich im Job beschäftigst
Das ist dein Arbeitgeber
Als Marktführer in der Finanzdienstleistung für Geschäftsleute, die mit internationalen Reisenden zusammenarbeiten, verfügen wir über ein weltweites Netzwerk aus 270.000 Händlern in 40 Ländern. Mit unseren Diensten bedient Global Blue täglich mehr als 30.000 Reisende.
- Etablierte Firma
- Full Remote, Hybrid, Onsite
- Handel, Sonstige Branchen
Manager Application Support